Well-traveled style-setters need luggage that lives up to their fast-paced globe-trotting. And the Victorinox Vx Touring Global Carry On is the ideal companion. Weighing in at just 2.4 kg (5.2 lbs), it’s our lightest case yet. Inside you'll find a smart compartmentalization system and on the outside the zippered expansion and adjustable exterior compression straps allow you to customize as is best for you. Plus the removable, attach-a-bag strap means you can clip on your backpack or tote.
Model Number: 601477, 601476
Material: Vx4 & VxTec fabric with PU coating
Dimensions: 21.7" x 13.8" x 7.9"
Capacity: 2365 cu. in. / 38 L
Weight: 5.2 lbs.
Warranty: 1 + 10 Years Warranty
- One-touch, monopole handle system with ergonomic comfort grip locks into three different positions, 37 Inches, 39 Inches, 41 inches to accommodate travelers of various heights and zips away when not in use
- Compact design of the monopole handle allows for maximum utilization of interior packing space
- Inline wheels for a smooth and stable roll
- Spacious main compartment with large U-shaped opening
- Interior organization includes Y-shaped webbing compression straps, a large zippered mesh lid pocket and a zippered mesh side pocket containing a key fob and storage slots
- Exterior organization includes a padded front compartment sized to hold up to a 15.6 inch laptop, a zippered quick-access side pocket and two rear, easy-to-clean, wet/dry pockets ideal for storing running shoes or dirty clothes
- Adjustable side compression straps with durable Hypalon attachments cinch to stabilize heavy loads
- Rear skid plates provide protection to areas most prone to abrasion
- Removable attach-a-bag strap secures an additional bag to the front of the duffel and holds up to 13.6 kg (30 lbs)
- Top and side haul handles and bottom grab slot for easy carrying
- Lockable zippers with Hypalon pulls
- Removable luggage tag
- Travel Sentry Approved combination lock secures belongings and allows airport security screeners to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection
- Access Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination on victorinox.com and recover it if it is ever forgotten