Meet a duffel with a distinctive difference. The Victorinox Vx Touring Expandable Medium Duffel is where directional engineering and lightweight construction combine in one aesthetically on-point design. Exceptionally lightweight and unstructured, it makes for effortless packing thanks to interior and exterior compression straps. Abrasion-resistant VX4 and VXTek inner and outer shell fabrics and durable fiberglass-filled ABS framing tubes mean it’s built to rack up the air miles for years to come.
Model Number: 601480, 601481
Material: Vx4 and VxTec Fabrics with Water Resistant Coated Polyurethane
Dimensions: 25.6" x 14.2" x 11"
Capacity: 3998 cu. in. / 65 L
Weight: 6 lbs
Warranty: 1 + 10 Years Warranty
- One-touch, monopole handle system with ergonomic comfort grip locks into three different positions 37", 39" and 41" to accommodate travelers of various heights and zips away when not in use
- Compact design of the monopole handle allows for maximum utilization of interior packing space
- Inline wheels for a smooth and stable roll
- Spacious main compartment with large U-shaped opening expands 3 cm or 1.1 inches for additional capacity
- Interior organization includes Y-shaped webbing compression straps, a large zippered mesh lid pocket and a zippered mesh side pocket containing a key fob and storage slots
- Exterior organization includes a padded front compartment, a zippered quick-access side pocket and two rear, easy-to-clean, wet/dry pockets ideal for storing running shoes or dirty clothes
- Adjustable side compression straps with durable Hypalon attachments cinch to stabilize heavy loads
- Rear skid plates provide protection to areas most prone to abrasion
- Removable attach-a-bag strap secures an additional bag to the front of the duffel and holds up to 30 lbs.
- Top and side haul handles and bottom grab slot for easy carrying
- Lockable zippers with Hypalon pulls
- Removable luggage tag
- Travel Sentry Approved combination lock secures belongings and allows airport security screeners to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection
- Access Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination on victorinox.com and recover it if it is ever forgotten