*some items ship direct from manufacturer
Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
No Sales Tax Charged on orders delivered outside of NJ
CA Prop 65 Warning
Load up and check in without extra weight. The lightweight, super durable Travelpro Maxlite Air 25" Expandable Hardside Spinner gives you all the benefits of hard sided luggage in a resilient, well equipped suitcase, perfectly sized for medium and longer trips. The 100% polycarbonate exterior is engineered to flex on impact to prevent splitting, cracking or punctures, while a stylish exterior finish reduces visible scratches or scuffs.
Model Number: 4012295
Material: 100% polycarbonate
- Overall Dimensions: H: 27.5 in W: 17.5 in D: 12 in
- Case Dimensions: H: 24.5 in. W: 16.25 in. D: 11 in.
Capacity: 89 L
Weight: 8.5 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Stylish exterior finish that reduces visible scratches or scuffs.
- Split case construction made from 100% polycarbonate. Engineered to flex on impact for the prevention of splitting, cracking or punctures .
- Built in lock allows TSA authorities to safely unlock and relock the bag for inspection when needed .
- Interior lining made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles to help reduce environmental waste then treated with H2O guard for moisture resistance
- Two zippered interior divider panels and multiple accessory pockets to keep contents organized, separated, and secure.
- A 2” zippered expansion option maximizes packing capacity when needed.
- 8 Spinner wheels rotate 360 providing superior maneuverability and a smooth glide in every direction
- Lightweight PowerScope Lite handle locks in 2 positions (38” and 42.5”) to ensure a comfortable roll for users of different heights
- Patented Contour Grip with rubberized finish adds comfort when pushing Spinner luggage
- Low profile top and side carry handles along with bottom grip provide multiple carrying options
- Backed by our Built For a Lifetime Limited Warranty with Trusted Companion Promise that even covers damage caused by airlines or other common carriers for the first year of the lifetime warranty