For a trip of a few days to a week of business or leisure travel, the Hartmann Century Hardside 26" Medium Journey Expandable Spinner offers all the space and elegance you need. A removable trifold suiter, classic interior Ducord™ striping, and expandable space for a bit of extra room become extraordinary when designed and executed by Hartmann. You'll travel in effortless, timeless style thanks to luggage that performs seamlessly with every leg of your journey. The integrated TSA-approved lock combines security and peace of mind with the high-end features you expect from a piece of Hartmann luggage, and organizational features like beautiful tie tapes and mesh zippered panels keep everything in place. Enjoy beautiful luggage that works exactly as it should--every time.
Model Number: 91411
Material: 100% polycarbonate
- Packable Size: 25.5" x 17" x 11.5"
- Case Size: 27.5" x 17.5" x 12"
Capacity: 5775 cu. in. / 94 L
Weight: 9.6 lbs.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Durable, textured 100% polycarbonate shell protects your belongings in tailored style.
- Zip-out expansion adds hassle-free extra space (2”).
- Virgin aluminum pull handle functions perfectly every time.
- Ball bearing wheels roll smoothly.
- Integrated TSA combination lock provides security while complying with travel standards.
- A removable, tri-fold padded suiter makes it easy to pack tailored clothes in minimal space.
- Richly embossed, lightweight lining offers a lustrous look and feel.
- Smooth mesh zippered panel and adjustable tie tapes keep belongings perfectly secured.
- Heritage Ducord™ striped accents reflect Hartmann's signature style.