This Eagle Creek Outdoor Gear Series carry-on spinner bag offers easy mobility in an ultra-light package. With Equipment Keeper™ to strap bulky items to the top of the bag, compression straps to attach gear, and Porter Key™ bottle opener to crack open a cold beverage at the end of a day well done. Prost!
Model Number: EC0A2V6Z
Material: Polycarbonate, 450D Geo Ripstop, 210D Exo Skeleton, 450D Helix™ Poly
Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 9"
Capacity: 2320 cu. in. / 38 L
Weight: 6.3 lbs.
Warranty: No Matter What Lifetime Warranty
- Innovative polycarbonate drop-down bottom maximizes packing space by utilizing the space in-between the AWD wheels so you can pack even more than a traditional spinner
- 4 treaded oversized ultra-durable wheels offer easy mobility over any terrain
- Expandable main compartment adds 3 liters of additional capacity so you can take home more than you left with
- Equipment Keeper™ holds gear to the top of the bag - great for jackets, helmets, and other bulky gear
- The Equipment Keeper’s Porter Key™ doubles as a bottle opener, because you’ll never know when you’ll need one
- Multiple grab handles for easy grab-and-go
- Compression straps and lash points for securing gear
- 2 large front pockets, one that runs down the entire front panel and a smaller one that is half of the front panel for extra organization Lockable zippers with Central Locking Point
- Reflective finger loop zipper pulls for easy access easy while wearing gloves
- Interior compression straps secure contents to help make organization easy and to keep clothes wrinkle free
- Interior mesh pocket is attached to the door to help organize your belongings
- ID Tag pocket and contrast accents for easy ID on baggage carousel
- Dual handle constructed from anodized aluminum
- Exo-Skeleton seamless composite fabrication and reinforced hypalon material strategically strengths bag in high-stress, maximum impact, areas
- Geo Ripstop and Helix™ fabrics are water repellent
- This bag is carry-on sized as defined by most U.S. airlines. Please check with your carrier if you have questions regarding specific dimensions.
- Use the Pack-It™ System to keep your bag organized