*some items ship direct from manufacturer
Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
No Sales Tax Charged on orders delivered outside of NJ
CA Prop 65 Warning
Don’t let a heavy load restrict your choices. Whether you’re going on a casual road trip or expedition packing, the Migrate Wheeled Duffel will support all your gear with its heavy duty construction. Carry it on your back, wheel it down a rocky path, check it at the airport, or tie it down on your vehicle. This duffle will take a beating and then some.
Model Number: EC0A3XW1
Material: TPU 900D Poly Twill , 1680D Ballistic Poly Recycled PVB
Dimensions: 16.25" x 33" x 13"
Capacity: 8390 cu. in. / 137 L
Weight: 5 lbs. 6 oz.
Warranty: No Matter What
- Rest easy knowing you’re doing your part for the environment. Migrate Duffels are constructed of bluesign® approved material
- Clean 900D heavy-duty TPU material up easily with a quick hose off and fold it flat for compact storage
- Protect precious contents with seamless bottom bathtub construction that prevents water from puddles from entering the duffel up to that bottom seam
- Carry confidently knowing tote and haul handles are connected using yoked webbing system for maximum strength bearing
- Roll your heavy contents with minimal effort using the burly treaded wheels that conquer off-road expeditions and are protected by tough wheel housing
- Find your what you’re looking for quickly with the wide top access zippered opening and a convenient front zippered pocket
- Access what’s inside your bag easily using the loop zippers (great when wearing gloves)
- When you need to secure your bag closed for airline check-in, use the #10 lockable main zippers
- Tuck pack straps away when checking your bag as luggage to prevent any catching or snagging
- Tie your duffel down easily using top, side, and end handles
- Internal storm flap protects your bag from rain entry
- The duffel’s water repellent coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastics from landfills in Asia to add functionality to the bag while upcycling