*some items ship direct from manufacturer
Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
No Sales Tax Charged on orders delivered outside of NJ
CA Prop 65 Warning
Don’t let needing to bring a lot of gear restrict your choices. Whether you’re hauling your family around on a cross-country road trip or doing some expedition packing, the Migrate Wheeled Duffel will support all your packing needs with its heavy duty construction. Carry it on your back, wheel it down a bumpy road, check it at the airport, or tie it to the top of your vehicle. This duffle will take a beating and then some.
Model Number: EC0A3XVZ
Material: TPU 900D Poly Twill , 1680D Ballistic Poly Recycled PVB
Dimensions: 14.5" x 30" x 13"
Capacity: 6650 cu. in. / 109 L
Weight: 5 lbs. 0 oz.
Warranty: No Matter What
- Rest easy knowing you’re doing your part for the environment. Migrate Duffels are constructed of bluesign® approved material
- Clean off the water repellent 900D heavy-duty TPU main material with a quick hose off
- Protect what you’ve packed inside via the seamless bottom bathtub construction which prevents water from puddles from entering the duffel
- Carry confidently knowing tote and haul handles are connected using yoked webbing system for maximum strength bearing
- Roll your heavy contents with minimal effort using the burly treaded wheels that conquer off-road expeditions and are protected by tough wheel housing
- Find your what you’re looking for quickly with the wide top access zippered opening and a convenient front zippered pocket
- Access what’s inside your bag easily using the loop zippers (great when wearing gloves)
- When you need to secure your bag closed for airline check-in, use the #10 lockable main zippers
- Tuck pack straps away when checking your bag as luggage to prevent any catching or snagging
- Tie your duffel down easily using top, side, and end handles
- Internal storm flap protects your bag from rain entry
- The duffel’s water repellent coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastics from landfills in Asia to add functionality to the bag while upcycling