*some items ship direct from manufacturer
Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
No Sales Tax Charged on orders delivered outside of NJ
CA Prop 65 Warning
Ergonomically built to comfortably fit any woman’s body, this is the ultimate adventure pack for the fearless traveler. With a pocket for everything and a game plan for just about any situation your travels may present you with, this limitless bag will get you where you need to go!
Model Number: EC0A3KH1
Material: 450D Geo Ripstop, Bi-Tech™, 600D Helix™ Poly
Dimensions: 13.25" x 26" x 12.25"
Capacity: 4150 cu. in. / 68 L
Torso Size: 15-20 in.
Weight: 5 lbs, 2 oz.
Warranty: No Matter What
- Easy-to-use adjustable suspension with a hook and loop closure on the back panel to slide up or down for a custom stable fit
- Adjustable torso length with load lifter adjustors and sternum straps to stabilize the weight load and provide longer lasting comfort
- Safety whistle on sternum straps protects solo travelers and groups alike
- Butterfly style opening reveals dual zippered mesh packing compartments, one with an additional mesh pocket for increased organization
- 17” laptop sleeve in the main compartment is accessible from two points
- Two zippered front panel pockets for extra storage with mesh slip pockets on their interior
- Third sizeable mesh packing compartment is accessible from the front of the pack and can also be accessed from u-shaped duffel opening
- Self-repairing lockable zippers with easy grip zipper pulls will outlast every adventure and local souvenir
- Fasten a lock through your top zippers, followed by the Central Lock Point to keep your bag protected
- Breathable mesh stuffer pocket on the front is secured with bouldering hook
- Side pockets for water bottle or quick grab items
- Compression straps allow for additional gear attachments
- Base is composed of the durable Bi-Tech™ fabric for abrasion and weather resistance
- Bag can be grabbed from the top, bottom or sides with ample handles
- Check-in Rainfly™ keeps your pack extra dry and doubles as a check-in duffel bag to contain and protect the full-suspension back panel
- This invitation to explore the world is covered by our No Matter What™ Warranty