Travel smarter with the pack that’s designed specifically to meet your traveling needs. Ensure comfort with adjustable suspension, be organized with ample pockets and stay dry with weatherproof material & a tuck-away rainfly. With consideration for everything from unsuspecting weather dips to unexpected layovers, this pack anticipates more so that you don’t have to.
Model Number: EC0A3KE2
Material: 450D Geo Ripstop, Bi-Tech™, 600D Helix™ Poly
Dimensions: 13.25" x 26" x 12.25"
Capacity: 4150 cu. in. / 68 L
Torso Size: 16-21 in.
Weight: 5 lbs, 2 oz.
Warranty: No Matter What
- Shoulder straps, back panel and hip belt are designed ergonomically for maximum comfort with padding and moisture wicking to reduce sweat on the body
- Extra external zip pocket on hip belt is easily accessible when wearing the pack to securely stow your cell phone or some of the local currency
- Easy-to-use adjustable suspension for improved comfort and a reduced feeling of weight; use the simple hook and loop closure on the back panel to open the flaps and adjust up or down
- Quick adjustable torso length is ideal in this unisex pack so that it can be shared within a household or adjusted mid-journey to split the carrying duties
- Load lifters and sternum strap offer extra individualized adjustment for added stability
- Sternum strap features a safety whistle
- Traditional suitcase style butterfly opening reveals two zippered peek-through mesh packing compartments including one with an additional mesh pocket for organization
- 17” padded laptop sleeve hides in the back of the main compartment, but has dual access points to grab quickly whether at the airport or parked away in your hotel room
- Two zippered front panel pockets with mesh slip pockets
- Third sizeable mesh packing compartment is accessible from the front of the pack and can also be accessed from u-shaped main duffel opening
- Self-repairing lockable zippers with easy grip zipper pulls are designed to keep working for you trip after trip
- Lockable top zippers can be double secured with a small padlock looped through the Central Lock Point
- Mesh stuffer pocket on front is perfect for containing your wet raincoat and is secured with a bouldering hook
- Mesh side pockets are perfect for water bottles and other quick grab items
- Compression straps can be used to stow a jacket, plane pillow or extra gear
- Durable Bi-Tech™ fabric bottom is abrasion and weather resistant can be wiped down effortlessly
- Top, bottom and side haul handles enable easy pickup from any angle
- Check-in Rainfly™ offers extra rain protection, but can also be expanded to work as a zipped check-in duffel with handles to contain and protect the full-suspension back panel
- Pack is completely covered by the Eagle Creek No Matter What™ Warranty