Enjoy off-road adventures with durable construction and four wheels to get you over the ruggedest terrain. Not only will the Eagle Creek Caldera 4-Wheel 100L/30" duffel go anywhere with you, but it can withstand water, resist tearing, and avoid abrasion. You no longer have to choose between comfort, size, or rugged dependability.
Model Number: EC0A4P5R
16 x 30 x 12.5 in | 40.5 x 76 x 32 cm
16 x 30 x 14 in | 40.5 x 76 x 36 cm
6100 cu in | 100 L
6530 cu in | 107 L
8 lbs 13 oz | 4 kg
600D CORDURA® ECO Ripstop 100% Recycled, 1200D CORDURA® ECO 100% Recycled Polyester, Bayer™ Polycarbonate
- 100% recycled Cordura® poly gives you a huge bag with a small carbon footprint and provides extreme abrasion, tear, and water resistance.
- A Polycarbonate back shell and crush resistant handle system with a protective bumper mean amazing durable.
- PU coated water resistant zippers are reflective and easy for even gloved hands to open.
- Nighttime visibility and safety is #1 with reflective counter pulls.
- Tuck-away side straps have durable aluminum hardware and grab and go handles make it easy for you to latch on.
- Central locking points enhance privacy by securing multiple zippers with a single lock.
- Coat keeper™ secures a coat over your luggage while rolling.
- A large front compartment keeps important items away from the main compartment where they are easy to access.
- Huge main compartment is built for easy organization with Pack-It™ compatible solutions.
- Expansion zipper makes it easy to expand your capacity when you need it.
- Secure valuable contents with sliding internal mesh compression panels that fit along compression straps.
- Built-in NFC chip and ID tag window for enhanced vacationing including lost and found tracking.
- Interchangeable colored rubber handle grips allow for enhanced personalization.