Simplicity is the name of the game with the Briggs & Riley Kinzie Street 2.0 Slim Expandable Backpack. Easy access to contents and a streamlined design ensures there's a place for everything digital, and that everything digital is in its place. And it's expandable, in case you thought of something else to take before leaving the loft.
Model Number: ZK265X
Material: Proprietary Tartex™ Polyester
Dimensions: 17" x 11.5" x 3"
Capacity: 860.1 cu. in. / 14.1 L
Weight: 2.3 lbs.
Warranty: Simple As That Lifetime Warranty
- Large, full-height, gusseted organizer section
- Textured, herringbone interior lining is durable and soft; fully lined interior treats items gently; light, contrasting color makes finding contents easy
- Thickly padded slip pocket in organizer fits most iPads or other tablets and e-readers in or out of their cases
- Full-length zippered pocket on panel for organizing cables, chargers, power bricks, hard drives, small notebooks, etc.
- Three credit card slip pockets keep important cards easily and quickly accessible
- Two leather pen loops can accommodate writing implements of various sizes
- Two wide, elastic loops with leather tabs ideal for organizing smaller items like earbuds and USB drives
- Generously padded laptop compartment accommodates and protects up to a 15" laptop
- Partial opening design of laptop compartment provides easy access to laptop and prevents it from easily falling out
- Proprietary body fabric is a unique, coated material that provides durability and moisture resistance
- Luxurious genuine top-grain leather touchpoints and accents
- Durable, genuine top-grain leather handles for a comfortable grip and easy carrying
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action
- Knurled, textured hardware and zipper pulls for an industrial, modern aesthetic
- Unique fold-over design for main compartment allows for instant addition of an extra six inches of height when needed; easily folds down and secured by durable metal buckle when not in use
- Zip-around expansion adds 2.5 inches of additional packing space
- Organizer and laptop compartment zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure
- Deep, full-length SpeedThru pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open; two pen loops and deep slip pocket for additional organization
- Hidden RFID blocking security pocket on back panel with orange lining for credit cards, passports and wallets protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Adjustable padded neoprene backpack straps for maximum shoulder comfort; curved, turned edge design maximizes shoulder and back ergonomics
- Aerated mesh back padding allows air to circulate against body, keeping back cool, while generously padded back panel adds lumbar support
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one