*some items ship direct from manufacturer
Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
No Sales Tax Charged on orders delivered outside of NJ
CA Prop 65 Warning
The Briggs & Riley HTA Crossbody Bag is made from durable ballistic nylon composed of 14 recycled bottles, this travel crossbody bag resists wear while remaining environmentally friendly. Its adjustable strap and anti-bacterial mesh fabric provide comfort and breathability, making it a breeze to carry items such as notebooks, passports, and electronics. Plus, multiple compartments and strategically placed pockets make it easy to master the art of organization.
Model Number: A115-4
Material: Recycled poly/nylon ballistic
Dimensions: 11.5" x 8.5" x 3.5"
Capacity: 873.63 cu in / 6.13 L
Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Front compartment equipped with organization and a RFID shielding to provide extraordinary protection from digital pickpockets.
- Protect your tablet while making it easily accessible with the slip pocket in the main compartment.
- Fabric lining is durable and made from recycled materials, while interior lining is soft and treats items gently.
- Experience reliable, silky-smooth zipper performance with self-repairing YKK® zippers.
- Convenient exterior pocket secures essentials at security checkpoints, with orange lining to remind you if the pocket is open.
- The hidden back security pocket provides incredible functionality and protection.
- Add a personalized leather monogram nameplate for tasteful refinement and instant identification.
- Remarkably durable and sustainable, our recycled fabric resists wear and lasts a lifetime.