With the Briggs & Riley Delve Convertible Brief, there’s no need to choose between a briefcase and a backpack—it’s both! This sleek bag transforms from one to the other instantly via backpack straps that live in their own secret pocket, ready to be revealed when needed. It’s smartly designed for easy access in both “modes,” with an angled document pocket that keeps contents from sliding out and an extra secure laptop sleeve. Freedom of choice indeed.
Model Number: DV135
Material: PVC coated woven polyester
Dimensions: 11.5" x 17" x 5"
Capacity: 1170.6 cu. in. / 19.4 L
Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- PVC coated body fabric means that the entire bag resists wear, water and abrasion and is ready to go wherever and whenever you are.
- Designed with security in mind in both backpack and brief modes, the most important compartments on the bag are close to your body. The outside pockets feature a turned edge profile, creating hidden zippers and adding style to your security.
- Top and side handles provide multiple and convenient carrying options.
- Self-repairing YKK zippers; sleek, ergonomic zipper pulls that can be locked together lock for added security (lock not included)
- Removable laser-cut metal dog tag with leather patch offers a custom personalization option
- Large zip-around front section has room for a files, books or a change of clothes, two bloused pockets and a separate zip pocket to secure small personal items, top lid features a fold-away document slip and three elastic holders for pens and digital devices
- Deep SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open; three card pockets secure business,credit and ID cards
- Zippered RFID blocking pocket on back of bag protects personal information from digital pickpockets
- Large gusseted zip-around back section with padded compartments for both your 15" laptop and 11" tablet
- Hide-away backpack straps can be easily and discreetly stored in in back compartment when bag is used as a brief
- Adjustable padded backpack straps for maximum shoulder comfort; curved "turned edge" design maximizes shoulder and back ergonomics
- Cushioned air mesh on the back panel and backpack straps provide a breathable fit and exceptional comfort when carrying a heavier load.
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over the Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one