*some items ship direct from manufacturer
Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
No Sales Tax Charged on orders delivered outside of NJ
CA Prop 65 Warning
Anything but traditional, the Briggs & Riley Baseline Traveler Backpack is a multi-functional masterpiece. It offers separate compartments for electronics and accessories, and a private packing area for clothing. With its padded, ergonomic shoulder straps, you'll be navigating through your travels in comfort.
Model Number: BL300
Material: Strong ballistic nylon fabric
- Packing Space: 18" x 12" x 8.8"
- Case Size: 18" x 12" x 8.8"
Capacity: 1684 cubic in./28 L
Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Padded slip pockets compartment for your 15" laptop and 13" tablet
- Interior lining is soft and inviting. Contrasting color makes finding contents easy
- Main compartment offers a luggage-style packing experience, with a separated zippered section, providing organization and privacy
- Monogram leather detailing provides elegant personalization and immediate product identification
- 180° opening allows easy access to your personal belongings.
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over the Outsider® handle of a Briggs & Riley rolling bag for easy transport of two bags as one
- Front zippered compartment features additional pockets, strategically placed to optimize use of space, ideal for storing smaller accessory items. Adds convenience and organization to your travel.
- Left side pocket for additional storage of smaller personal items or water bottle
- PowerPocket™conveniently stores battery pack and cell phone for charging on the go. Also provides easy access for other travel essentials
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps to provide complete comfort as you travel to your destination
- Hooded front slip pocket for quick storage