Duffels are simply the best. They are the quintessential adventure bag. Whether you’re hauling camping gear or expedition packing, the Migrate Duffel will haul your gear easily with its heavy duty construction. Carry it on your back, check it at the airport, or tie it down on your vehicle. This duffle will take a beating and then some.
Model Number: EC0A3XVX
Material: TPU 900D Poly Twill , 1680D Ballistic Poly Recycled PVB
Dimensions: 11.5" x 23.25" x 11"
Capacity: 3720 cu. in. / 61 L
Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.
Warranty: No Matter What
- Rest easy knowing you’re doing your part for the environment. Migrate Duffels are constructed of bluesign® approved material
- Clean off the water repellent 900D heavy-duty TPU main body material with a quick hose off
- When the trek is through, unpack and fold it flat for compact storage
- Unlock the side buckles for 6 more liters of packing space
- Protect precious contents with seamless bottom bathtub construction that prevents water from puddles or other sources from entering the duffel
- Carry confidently knowing tote and haul handles are connected using yoked webbing system for maximum strength bearing
- Find your what you’re looking for quickly with the wide top access zippered opening and a convenient front zippered pocket
- Access what’s inside your bag easily via the loop zipper pulls, which come in handy when wearing gloves in cold weather
- When you need to secure it closed, use the #10 lockable main zippers
- Tuck pack straps away when checking your bag as luggage to help protect the backpack straps
- Tie your duffel down easily using top, side, and end handles
- Internal storm flap protects your bag from rain entry
- The duffel’s water repellent coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastics from landfills in Asia to add functionality to the bag while upcycling