Meet a duffel with a distinctive difference. The Victorinox Vx Touring Expandable Extra-Large Duffel is where directional engineering and lightweight construction combine in one aesthetically on-point design. Exceptionally lightweight and unstructured, it makes for effortless packing thanks to interior and exterior compression straps. This incarnation is also the largest scale in the Vx Touring collection.
Model Number: 601485, 601484
Material: Vx4 and VxTec Fabrics with Water Resistant Coated Polyurethane
Dimensions: 32.3" x 15.4" x 12.6"
Capacity: 6267 cu. in. / 102 L
Weight: 7 lbs, 5 oz.
Warranty: 1 + 10 Years Warranty
- One-touch, monopole handle system with ergonomic comfort grip locks into three different positions, 37", 39" and 41" to accommodate travelers of various heights and zips away when not in use
- Compact design of the monopole handle allows for maximum utilization of interior packing space
- Inline wheels for a smooth and stable roll
- Spacious main compartment with large U-shaped opening expands 3 cm or 1.1 inches for additional capacity
- Interior organization includes Y-shaped webbing compression straps, a large zippered mesh lid pocket and a zippered mesh side pocket containing a key fob and storage slots
- Exterior organization includes a padded front compartment, a zippered quick-access side pocket and two rear, easy-to-clean, wet/dry pockets ideal for storing running shoes or dirty clothes
- Adjustable side compression straps with durable Hypalon attachments cinch to stabilize heavy loads
- Rear skid plates provide protection to areas most prone to abrasion
- Removable attach-a-bag strap secures an additional bag to the front of the duffel and holds up to 30 lbs
- Top and side haul handles and bottom grab slot for easy carrying
- Lockable zippers with Hypalon pulls
- Removable luggage tag
- Travel Sentry® Approved combination lock secures belongings and allows airport security screeners to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection en
- Access Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination on victorinox.com and recover it if it is ever forgotten